This Sweet Potato Brownie recipe is so rich, gooey and delicious; plus, it is allergen friendly. Sweet potato brownies are not only a healthy alternative, this recipe utilizes food synergy to give our bodies extra health benefits!
Personally, I don’t like to have to “read through” or scroll a million times to get all the way down to the actually recipe details and instructions. I’m going to make this nice, simple, and painless. Scroll below this photo to see the full recipe details.
This recipe takes about 45 minutes to prep and cook.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine the can of sweet potato puree, maple syrup, olive oil, vanilla extract and nut butter of choice.
- Stir in baking powder and gluten free flour.
- Pour into a greased or parchment-lined baking dish and spread it evenly.
- Optional: top with chocolate chips, pecans, or walnuts.
- Place in the oven and allow it to bake for 25-35 minutes.
- When done baking, leave in the pan and allow it to cool completely (30-60 minutes).