Self love, job opportunities, healthy habits, and our day-to-day routine are all determined by what we choose to put energy into. This makes sense. But what is deeper is why do we choose certain tasks and not others? Subconsciously, we choose what is safe, what feels comfortable, and oftentimes… our choices are what is holding us back from our dream life.
So how do we break this cycle? We look internally, we dig around our subconscious, and we discover our true motivation, desires, and dreams. Below we have 10 journaling prompts to help promote self awareness and promote motivation. So, grab a cute notepad and pen, light a candle, and enjoy some time to yourself to dive in:
- What does your dream life look like?
- Where do you see yourself in one year?
- What limiting beliefs are holding you back from living your dream life?
- What distractions are hindering your productivity?
- What actions can you take today to simplify your life?
- Write down 10 goals to complete by the end of the year.
- How can you make more time to prioritize your goals?
- What does success mean to you?
- What holds you accountable to complete a task or a goal?
- Why do you want to make a change in your life?
If you want an additional boost to hep support your goals and lifestyle changes, check out our Accountability is Key Bundle, a downloadable file that gives you all the tools you need to plan, track, and stay accountable to reach your goals and stay consistent.